Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Secret Handshake Secret Spy Ring

I think BunglesLow and Wifealow went to the “secret lake people meeting”. Hope were not branded for life with a scarlet LRLP on our heads. There was discussion about a few things and some good cookies. The bottom line, as I perceived it, goes like this (and I freely admit I am new here and not entirely in the loop). After a lot of talk, everybody agreed that since the government, or others, are willing to fund [some] improvements to the lake, we should present a united front to those organizations. The lake and non-lake people, the save the lake committee, etc, all sharing a common voice to those providing funding. We all enjoy the lake and want it clean and healthy, at least as best possible. We all want and need the funding because we can’t afford to do it ourselves.

At least that's what I walked away with. That and a satisfied sweet tooth. And I learned there is a Save the Lake Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home