Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Life In A Fishbowl

Got a couple links from a neighbor:
Here is the website with info on
grants.

The grant guidelines are listed in this
document.

I was interested, so I started learning about mutant alien grass eating veggie munching
carp.

Arggggg, is takes a permit from
the man.

OK, the permit process isn't so bad after all when I was told:
According to
IFAS, the new GFC is the Wildlife Commission and they still have a permit for grass carp. Now it's down to one page. Used to be a big package with maps and sketches, etc. They probably still have a list of authorized suppliers. The grate had to be smaller than the fish. We once got away with using chain link with the big ones though that was technically too big (means that they got away with using the wrong grate).

My next mission
Find a permit
Get a grate
Get a chair and I'm goin fishin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home