Monday, March 20, 2006

Phone Ear Hurteth

What the heck, I did so good with Swiftmud in Brooksville I decided to try my hand ringing up a few other organizations. So, I called the City of Tampa who sent me to Swiftmud Tampa who volunteered Roberta is not a Lake, probably man made hole. Then Hillsborough County Environmental Commission (EPC) volunteered while they can't fix anything we probably will need a permit. Not sure, but probably need a miscellaneous activities permit to treat hydrilla. So I called the Temple Terrace Office of the EPA followed by the Tampa Parks and Recreation Department. They said if it's there we probably mow it. Now it's time to call the big spenders at the State of Florida Capitol. Title Determination says Florida owns no Lakes and that the title was transferred most likely to the Tampa Port Authority. Well, I had talked to a lot of nice folks but so far, really only learned that not many people know Hampton Terrace even has a lake. They suspect I am nuts until I get them to yahoo the area. Then they at least admit there is a circular road that looks like the type of thing that might go around a lake. Or at least a meteor strike hole.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home